Unfortunately I do not offer any returns on live plants including succulents, cacti & air plants. That being said, I care about your experience and will do everything I can to make sure you have a great experience purchasing from me.
If you have a problem with your order, follow these steps:
- Send me an email to JJ@JJsPlants.ca with the following
- Description of the issue
- Order number
- photos of damaging to packaging and or plants.
- Do not throw anything out as carrier might request their return as proof.
All plants are handpicked and guaranteed to be disease free & premium quality.
If your plants arrive damaged, please contact me within 48 hours.
- a damaged leaf or two does not qualify for store credit.
- I am not responsible for packages that are left at the post office (please track your package using the tracking number provided)
I address each request on a case by case basis and all exchanges, credits & refunds are at my sole discretion.