Currently, I only ship within Canada.
I aim to get your package to you as fast as possible. Most packages will arrive in 2-4 business days.
Yes, you can have your package processed and delivered within 1-2 business days. However, please be advised that the cost normally is 2 to 4 times the cost. Please contact me for a quote.
I use Canada post, Fed-Ex and Purolator to ship Canada-wide.
During spring/Summer/Fall, I ship every day. During Winter, I only ship on Mondays to Wednesdays to ensure that your package isn’t sitting around somewhere over the weekend, this ensures that your plant will arrive happy and healthy.
I take great pride and care in packaging your plants. Each individual plant is shipped plug form (meaning minimal soil) or bare root (no soil). They are wrapped in thick craft paper, placed in the box and secured with tape. The box is then filled with packing peanuts or shredded paper to ensure that the plants do not move around, and to provide protection during transit.
I ship year round. During Winter, I use heat packs to keep the inside of the box above freezing. The boxes are also clearly marked that they contain live plants and that they should be kept out of the cold. I also do not allow the shipping company to safe drop, meaning someone needs to physically accept the package to ensure it doesn’t get left outside.
Yes, I guarantee that your plants will arrive in good condition up to 48 hours from when the package was received. Please note I am a responsible person and I care greatly about my customers having a positive experience with JJsPlants. However, 1 or 2 damaged leaves are not uncommon and therefor will not be covered in my guarantee.
Please contact me within an hour of order placement at JJ@JJsPlants.ca if you need to make changes to an already existing order. I will make every effort to accommodate your change request but cannot guarantee that I will be able to do so.
Please contact me within an hour of order placement at JJ@JJsPlants.ca if you need to change the shipping address for an existing order. I process orders quickly but will make every effort to accommodate your request but I process orders quickly and cannot guarantee that I will be able to change the shipping address.
To check on the status of an order, sign into your account using the email address and password entered during checkout. Click “ORDERS” from the menu. Please email JJ@JJsPlants.ca if you have any additional questions.
You will need to place separate orders for each shipping address.
To order plants for an event or special occasion, please contact me at JJ@JJsPlants.ca
You have come to the right place. At JJsPlants.ca, your new plant comes to you direct from the greenhouse where it was grown, unlike most retail houseplants, which have suffered through days, weeks and sometimes months of being re-shipped and stored in warehouses. What’s more, you will also be able to find tons of plant care guides on my blog and on my social medias.
Yes, your plant will look like the plant pictured on the product page. However, as with all products of nature, variations in size, shape and color are to be expected and are part of the plant’s beauty. And remember, these plants are bred to thrive and will become more lush and beautiful over time given the proper care. Please check out my blog for more information on how to best care for your new plant.
Please be sure to inspect your package and plant immediately upon arrival. Should your order arrive damaged, email a photo of your damaged order to JJ@JJsPlants.ca along with the order number within 24 hours of receiving the delivery. I’ll happily replace your order or issue you a credit.
I accept all major credit cards. Please note that online orders may be executed with real-time credit card processing, and your card may be charged before your order is shipped.
Not yet. I expect to launch my gift subscription program soon. 🙂
No, there is no public access to the greenhouse. Also, I do not currently have any retail locations.
No, I do not offer wholesale plants.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
Once I receive your order, I typically process and fulfill it within 24-48 hours. Once your order is processed you will receive shipping and delivery information by email. If your order is a rush, please let me know by email at JJ@JJsPlants.ca
If you live in the city of Montreal, I can deliver your package to you free. All local deliveries will take place 1 to 4 days after purchase.
NEXT DAY & SAME DAY DELIVERY
Please contact me first prior to selecting this option at checkout. I want to ensure that I can properly accommodate your delivery time frame and availability.
GENERAL DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS
- Please remember that what I am delivering to you or your gift recipient is literally a living thing. While succulents and cacti are generally very hardy plants, they are not meant to be exposed to freezing temperatures (like I have here in Montreal 5 out of 12 months a year) for extended periods of time, and really should be avoided as much as possible. Therefore, I need to ensure that I am delivering this to someone who can keep the plant at room temperature upon arrival.
- I am willing to be as flexible as I can in terms of when and where I deliver your order. I understand things come up last minute and that life can get hectic and I will work with you to ensure your order is delivered.
- I am willing to leave your order with a neighbor, co-worker, security or mail-room employees, but please let me know ahead of time so I can minimize confusion or misunderstanding.
- A signature is required upon receipt of the order,
HOME AND OFFICE DELIVERY (OUTSIDE THE CITY OF MONTREAL)
I am also willing to deliver to municipalities around Montreal. Please contact me for delivery dates/times and delivery costs. My goal is to get you your items/plants and not to make profit on delivery charges. Thus, I will calculate delivery fees based on distance.
ONLINE SHOPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
- You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date. I will communicate with you about your order and the purchased product(s) by email. You must provide a valid email address for this purpose.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- I go to great lengths to ensure that a high degree of care has been taken in creating my products and strive to have healthy plants and good soil conditions. Due to the fact that your new plants are living things, returns, refunds or exchanges cannot be accepted, nor can the lifespan of your plants be guaranteed. If you have any questions or concerns about your purchase, please contact me at JJ@JJsPlants.ca